Please click here: 2016 – 2017 RE Schedule
All religious education classes are two year cycles.
The cycles are:
Kindergarten and First Grade: “Who Am I?” and “Our Heavenly Father”
First Communion: “Jesus Our Life”
Grades Three and Four: “Our Life with Jesus” and “Jesus our Guide”
Grades Five and Six: “Credo: I Believe” and “Following Christ”
Grades Seven and Eight: “The Life of Grace” and “Our Life in the Church”
Confirmation: “Chosen: Your Journey Toward Confirmation ”
For all Religious Education questions or concerns please feel free to contact Debra Niles at 405-760-3754.
- Familiaris Consortio – available several places online
- CCC: Catechism of the Catholic Church (Duties of Parents 2221-2231)
- Catholic Christianity by Peter Kreeft (Catholicism)
- YOUCAT: Youth Catechism
- Magnificat Books
- The Vision Series: Books on lives of the Saints
- The Domestic Church Series by Catherine and Bernard Scherrer. (Advent, Lent, Marian)
- A Father Who Keeps His Promises by Scott Hahn (Salvation History)
- The Lamb’s Supper by Scott Hahn (The Mass as the Heavenly Liturgy)
- www.catholicculture.org/liturgicalyear/calendar/day.cfm Online resources for building Catholic culture in families with daily reflections, saints, seasons, calendars, prayers, activities, and recipes.
- Sacrament of Reconciliation, Saturdays at St. Mary from 3:15 – 4:15, or by appointment.